- Finish the next Jim Dallas novel, Glades Heist, by the end of April.
- Explore ways of letting the world know the novels are there - publishing is great, but the point is to find readers. We all can learn.
- Work on my weaknesses as a writer. Every book should teach a writer something new. If it doesn't - we're not paying attention.
- Don't forget to express my gratitude to those who read my books. As I said before, writing is a lonely business.
- And of course lose the poundage I gained during the Christmas season. I've already restarted my exercise routine....
Have a good New Year, everyone!